An escape from Paradise to Paradise


After the hectic time of Songkran I chose to have a break with my family. We visited Kantary Hills in Chiangmai and what an escape it was.




The air was sweet, the entrance magnificent, the fountain bubbling and all the smiles were Thai. They were swiftly taken to their spacious rooms and I nipped into the shop for homemade truffles and ice cream for my girls.

Following this we went for a walk along the Nimman Road. A world of shopping and dining discounts awaited them simply because they were staying at Kantary Hills! Ice creams, coffees, books, clothes and gifts awaited them, they drifted in and out of the very stylish but small outlets.

The next day involved them rising early to greet the monks and then visiting the local bazaar where more t.shirts, toys and fruits were purchased. We returned home rested and very happy - and wondered when we could go again.

Next time I will buy some vanilla pods - I can't buy them in Phuket.


No comments:

Post a Comment